Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello & Welcome

Thank you for stopping in and please stop in often!

I AM Alyson a Mystic Mentor & Natural Healer

A Mystic defies conventional categories aimed at human transformation:

Mystic-noun: A person who claims to attain,or believes in the possibility of attaining, insight into mysteries transcending ordinary human knowledge, as by direct communication with the divine or immediate intuition in a state of spiritual ecstasy. 

Mentor:noun: A wise & trusted counselor or teacher

I call myself that due to the obvious letter "M"s I have on each palm of my hands.  I always knew they meant something and as I share more about myself and my offerings on this blog you will begin to understand more the significance of the letters.  

As I blog I will be sharing healing wisdom's that I have experienced over the course of time. These will come to you in various formats as writings, videos, pictures, plus personal mention from others.  Feel free to try these out for yourself and leave comments on your experiences with them.  

I work with humans and animals and offer consultation service for both which I will detail more later.  My gifts and abilities are vast as are my interests which I will also share here as well. 

So by way of introduction let me share this small audio segment of a renown psychic Pam Oslie describing Whois Alyson: